Jodi from Blooming Writer tagged me with a Eight Random Things meme. I just love reading these from an anthropological point of view.
Here are the rules:
1. When tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you.
2. Then post the rules before your list, and list eight random things about yourself.
3. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to eight other people.
Okay, here we go with my eight random things:
1. I read all magazines backwards.
2. I detest contemporary Asian design and the colour burgundy.
3. I have an addiction to playing with bluetac while I work.
4. I have lived in 10 different houses in the past 2 years.
5. If my house burnt down I wouldn’t grab anything.
6. In my dreams I know I am dreaming.
7. I collect Christmas decorations.
8. I love cook books but never use recipes to cook.
I don’t actually know eight other bloggers, but here goes;
Sammie – I’m hoping your random list will be about your new lifestyle.
Barry – I’m sure yours will be random but cryptic.
Lara&Claire – You may be up for this but too busyrunning to comment.